Lending Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Backflip is a venture-backed real estate technology and lending company disrupting residential real estate investing. Our mission is to create an RE entrepreneur’s operating system that empowers anyone and everyone to successfully improve their lives and their neighborhoods through RE investing. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor (~30-person team) working directly with founders in a fast-paced and well-capitalized startup.
Backflip is seeking a Lending Account Executive with strong sales and customer success skills to grow Backflip’s financing business. This team member will drive new users to Backflip’s free property analysis app, work with them through loan closing, and retain them as a valued repeat borrower. This person ideally brings experience and has already developed a substantial client base. They will report to the Director of Business Development.
Although we list relevant qualifications below, it is impossible to define a great teammate in bullet points. We encourage all interested candidates to apply - we look forward to meeting you!
- Procure high-quality SFR real estate investors for Backflip’s investment financing products
- Introduce known and new RE investors to Backflip’s mobile app and community
- Drive new users to Backflip’s app via online outreach, events, and managing referral partners (top of funnel)
- Nurture customer leads once on Backflip’s app to drive loan applications (mid-funnel)
- Consult with potential borrowers and ultimately drive loan originations (bottom-funnel)
- Comfortable with repetitive high-quantities of all major communication forms: in person, phone, email, text
- Maintain high standards for detailed and complete data entry in Backflip’s CRM (Hubspot)
- Meet & exceed a personal sales quota
- Advise customers on real estate investment capitalization, operations, and monetization strategies
- Help to answer customers’ questions of any kind, both “digital” and “real world”
- Contribute to strategy as Backflip grows and the role evolves, help uplevel overall company revenue production
- Will require some travel
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in sales, lending, or real estate working with single family investors
- High-level understanding and ability to communicate business, finance and lending concepts
- Ability to stay organized and manage your own robust and growing book of business
- Existing relationships with RE investors a plus
- Comfortable representing Backflip at events and conferences
- Comfortable managing referral partner relationships
- Adept with CRM and sales tech in general
- Comfortable in a small, relatively unstructured office environment (we are 100% remote)
- Self-directed, hungry, coachable, and highly collaborative
- Extremely high integrity, dependability, accountability and respect
- Possesses an entrepreneurial drive and will champion Backflip’s culture & Core Values
- This is a career role; we want you to grow with Backflip and we work with those that want the best for us.
Backflip is an equal opportunity employer. We know that building a world-class organization is not possible without an intentional focus on recruiting, empowering, promoting and rewarding the best and brightest people of all backgrounds. Backflip focuses on hiring individuals that align with its Core Values (linked above), and consistently display a high ethical standard, both personally and professionally. College degree not required; we focus on real world results.
Check out this page to learn more about building a career at Backflip.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
OTE range: $60K-$200K (+ Bonus + Stock Options)