Backend Software Engineer (Job ID: 2272)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
ConverseNow is the leading conversational AI platform for restaurants, automating the process of taking orders across voice channels such as phone, drive-thru and mobile live chat. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of Tech, B2B SaaS and Hospitality.
We’ve emerged as an AI and food service industry leader, and are enjoying massive growth. Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack), we’ve raised $18M in funding and are gearing up for a series B in the near future. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed globally.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious software engineer who wants to be part of a fast-moving and entrepreneurial team working on leading-edge natural language understanding software systems.
- Design, development, and delivery of high-quality software.
- Unit test case development & unit testing.
- Design & code documentation.
- Support live systems with maintenance, triage, and support as necessary.
Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in a product SAAS company, ideally ML
- High proficiency in Golang or similar compiled language software. Python is a plus.
- Strong computer science understanding - e.g. data structures and algorithms
- Good design and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with docker, kubernetes
- Strong architecture and development experience (hands-on) - APIs, microservices
- Experience with high-performance, low-latency, high-availability production systems
- Experience working with WebSocket servers is a plus.
- Experience working on cloud environments (especially GCP) is also desirable.
- Experience managing data and data pipelines is a plus.
- Excellent analysis capabilities to take ambiguous problems from concept to completion
The Type of Team Player We Need:
- Loves Technology - a true Geek at Heart - that enjoys the latest and greatest tech
- Stays current with new technology and trends
- Driven, ambitious and hard-working (this is not a 9-5 role)
- Has a high-bar of excellence
- Exceptionally reliable and predictable
- Organized and takes ownership of project deliveries
- Flexibility to work in a fast moving and ever changing environment
- Clear verbal & written communication skills; proactive communicator
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at ConverseNow
Something looks off?