Delivery Partner Manager (Job ID: 2274)
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Who We Are
ConverseNow is the leading voice AI platform for restaurants. Our virtual ordering assistants automate drive-thru and phone orders for a growing list of the world’s leading restaurant brands. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of tech, B2B SaaS and hospitality. Named to the Forbes AI 50 List, Built In’s Startups to Watch List and recognized by TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider and Nation’s Restaurant News among others, we’re proud to have created a truly best-in-class technology that’s leading the AI and restaurant worlds forward.
Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack) and Enlightened Hospitality Investments (led by Shake Shack Founder Danny Meyer), we’ve raised ~$35M in funding with our sights set on continued exponential growth.
We owe our growth to the remarkable culture we’ve built at ConverseNow. Driven by team-selected core values of Ambition, Passion, Inclusiveness, Guest-Centricity and Low-Ego (our personal favorite), we boast a fun, collaborative work environment where team members are constantly learning from and supporting one another, voices are heard, and everyone has a seat at the table. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
We are looking for a Delivery Partner Manager who will be responsible for development, day to day management, and capacity planning of the outsourced delivery partner relationship with one or more outsourced vendors as well as liaison with various internal operations teams. You will be responsible for new process implementation, training, critical issue resolution, compliance to SOWs, business reviews and day-to-day delivery partner relationship management. This position will also be expected to contribute to the long-term operational strategy, support model, vendor selection, tool management and implementation as well as continuous improvements of business processes.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the overall performance of call center partner workforce resources, quality and delivery of service
- Ensure all aspects of partner SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are consistently met or institute remediation plans as needed
- Ensure all aspects of vendor SLAs are consistently met (CSAT, AHT, agent occupancy, agent utilization, conversion rate, CSR agent rate, etc.)
- Lead regular business reviews and any delivery partner relationship management activities
- Execute and support partner strategies to ensure minimal performance variation from site-to-site as appropriate
- Participate in workforce planning activities in coordination with internal teams.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Evaluate and communicate partner productivity by analyzing data and historical reports to develop solutions and strategies for onboarding new pilot brands, customers and projects
- Evaluate and report on system wide partner capacity; manage ongoing training & certification programs
- Identify cost-effective ways to manage partner(s) including identification of tools to increase efficiency and by acting as a key stakeholder for partner management in technology planning and roadmap development
- Partner with the CSM and Technical Support lead to implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Conduct regular partner performance reviews with existing partners
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews of all outsourced partners to internal teams
- Manage ad hoc business requirements/ process changes across partners
- Travel to Partner location(s) for site audits and to oversee project launches
What You’ll Bring
- Experience with understanding, reviewing service targets and SLA;s, and driving compliance to agreements
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with telecom hardware and routing preferred
- Experience with Five9 platform and Zendesk
- Business process and project management expertise
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving capabilities
- Exceptional leadership, management, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as support a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- A process thinker seeking productivity and exceptional service
- Customer centric
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to take initiative
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent listening and feedback skills
- Good problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience (Alternative experience, 3-5 years in a Contact Center management leadership role with WFM, capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling and reporting)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing a vendor and vendor contracts in management/leadership position of a Services related role
What We Provide
- Competitive benefits package, including 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at ConverseNow
Something looks off?