Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Who We Are:
ConverseNow is the leading conversational AI platform for restaurants, automating the process of taking orders across voice channels such as phone, drive-thru and mobile live chat. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of Tech, B2B SaaS and Hospitality.
We’ve emerged as an AI and foodservice industry leader, and are enjoying massive growth. Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack), we’ve raised $18M in funding and are gearing up for a series B in the near future. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
We're looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated Quality Analyst to write and execute test scripts to support the delivery of Chatbot solutions on the voice channel in an Agile/Scrum environment. Ideal candidates should have demonstrated communication and time management skills and experience creating and executing test scripts for Chatbots on the voice channel with a deep understanding of quality parameters for a product that will be used in a high transaction environment. The ideal candidate would be an independent, problem solver with experience in sanity, regression, and feature testing.
What You'll Do
- Understanding and Analyzing Software Requirements.
- Collaborate with other QA team members to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Participate in daily scrums and product planning discussions.
- Understand the product and identify the scenarios to be tested in a sprint.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze resultsReport bugs and errors to development teamsWork with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Performing regression testing to ensure product integrity after modifications, enhancements, and/or defect fixes are made to existing functionality
What You'll Bring
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Agile scrum methodologies knowledge.
- The ability to document and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems will be a major plus.
- in depth knowledge of and proven track record in software testing life cycle.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 3 - 5 years of software testing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.