Marketing Web Developer
As a Web Developer at DISCO, your role is of utmost importance to our organization. You will have a direct impact on DISCO's success and growth in the legal technology domain. Your contributions will be instrumental in driving conversions, expanding our organic reach, and ultimately shaping the online presence of our company.
By building engaging digital experiences and implementing best-in-class website design and user experience practices, you will play a pivotal role in capturing the attention and interest of our target audience. Your expertise in web development and marketing will enable you to optimize our online platforms, enhancing the user journey and increasing conversion rates.
At DISCO, we prioritize career growth and recognize the value of investing in our team members. In this role, you will have abundant opportunities for professional development and advancement. You will work alongside a talented and collaborative digital marketing team, gaining valuable experience and acquiring new skills that will contribute to your long-term success.
By joining DISCO as a Web Developer, you will have the chance to make a lasting impact on our company's growth, showcase your creativity and technical expertise, and shape the future of our digital presence in the legal technology market.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain the front-end development of the csdisco.com website, focusing on driving conversions and optimizing user experience.
- Take Figma designs provided by web designers and skillfully convert them into responsive, pixel-perfect live web pages that accurately represent the intended visual and interactive experience.
- Implement best-in-class website design practices, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing user interface.
- Create responsive layouts that provide an optimized experience for visitors across various devices, including mobile and tablets.
- Collaborate with the team to implement and test web management services, including tracking pixels, data services, and conversion beacons.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and technologies, proactively suggesting enhancements to improve website performance, accessibility, and user engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, content, and marketing, to ensure alignment and consistency in brand representation across all digital platforms.
- Regularly monitor and analyze website metrics, leveraging tools such as Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager, to identify opportunities for optimization and conversion rate improvement.
- Take ownership of website maintenance and updates, ensuring timely and accurate content updates, bug fixes, and security patches.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects based on changing business requirements and deadlines.
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record as a Web Developer with at least 3 years of experience, specializing in responsive B2B websites.
- You have significant experience working with Webflow or other content management systems, demonstrating your proficiency in utilizing Webflow's features and capabilities.
- You have a passion for marketing and can effectively incorporate B2B digital marketing best practices and marketing technology expertise into your development projects.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation and maintaining consistent branding across the website.
- Familiarity with website analytic tools such as Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- You are resourceful, a self-starter, and have a team player mindset, actively contributing ideas and solutions to achieve shared goals.
- Your problem-solving mindset allows you to think creatively and approach challenges with innovative solutions.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your technical skills, expertise in Webflow, and marketing knowledge to build engaging digital experiences, contribute to the success of DISCO's web presence, and collaborate with a dynamic and talented team.
Even Better If You Have...
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering.
- Familiarity with Finsweet Client First Design System, such as working with the system's components and following its guidelines for building responsive and accessible web experiences.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B, including working with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and marketing automation platforms like Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua.
- Experience running A/B tests to evaluate and optimize website performance and user experience.
- Previous experience working at a SaaS software platform, legal technology company, or in a fast-paced technology environment.
While not required, these additional qualifications would be advantageous in further enhancing your effectiveness in the role and your ability to contribute to DISCO's growth and success.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.