Review Team Lead - Remote
DISCO Team Leads (“TLs”) work side-by-side with our review teams to leverage DISCO AI for the purpose of document review. You will exercise some oversight and training responsibilities with respect to first-level and quality control reviewers, and will provide insights and perspective to improve client outcomes by increasing efficiencies and the quality of our work product. Successful individuals in this role will be focused on dataset trends, review quality, and on creating the optimal alignment of features and workflows within the context of case-specific constraints, including leveraging well-established best practices, to drive exceptional outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Be one of the principal internal points of contact for review teams during DISCO Managed Review projects
- Assist the Review Manager with providing reviewers with necessary feedback and guidance to deliver industry leading speed and accuracy
- Foster a collaborative team environment and identify and solve potential problems that could cause issues for our clients or our reviewers, including analyzing dataset trends
- Implement and, where appropriate, suggest changes to, AI-driven workflows (both, DISCO’s standard workflows as well as custom workflows developed for particular matters) to reduce client costs and enhance speed-to-evidence for clients
- Implement and, where appropriate, suggest edits to DISCO standard documentation, including review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows
- Drive curiosity to understand our clients pain points and provide solutions through the use of people, process and technology
- Work closely with Review Managers and other internal DISCO stakeholders by providing feedback and feature requests
Who You Are
- 3+ years of document review experience at a law firm, in-house legal department, consulting firm, or managed review provider
- 2+ years of quality control experience on managed review projects
- Have used and understand industry standard one or more review platforms like DISCO, Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, etc.
- Strong understanding of AI capabilities and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt your work schedule to support global client engagements in various time zones
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical approach to provide solutions to clients
- Active focus on emerging trends in the dataset / review population to identify improvement and quality control opportunities
- Actively track and suggest improvements on operational parameters (including cost, efficiency, and quality metrics); strong Excel skills
- Known for your attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills
- Implement review and quality control workflows
- Exercise some QC and training / query resolution responsibilities with respect to the review teams
- Keen interest in training and talent development
- Law degree from a recognized US university
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.