DISCO Desk Associate - India
What You'll Do
- Display professionalism, quality service, and a “can do” attitude to external clients, as well as internal members of DISCO and vendors via written and verbal communication
- Communicate clearly and consistently with customers about technical and non-technical topics
- Analyze client’s needs, fully understand their requirements, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Provide phone, chat, and email support to clients advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities, fulfilling billable tasks, answering invoicing, billing, and credit requests, and using your technical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot data file issues, the client's browser and internet connection, network problems, log files, and web based applications
- Proactively monitor open tickets, contact customers, and provide status updates on a timely basis
- De-escalate challenging client interactions and work with urgency to provide solutions
- Escalate to leadership or other resources as needed to ensure our customers are having a positive experience and getting the support and expertise they need
- Perform special assignments, requests for technical expertise or tasks as directed by management
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the Product team at DISCO to drive product improvement on behalf of customers
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns
- Proactively contribute to improvements in documentation and our product
Who You Are
- A good communicator that conveys confidence and a service-minded approach to helping our internal and external customers
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with an initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Are organized in your approach to work, with an attention to detail, ability to multitask, and a passion for client service
- Have 1+ years of legal, project management, customer care, and/or technical support experience
- Ability to manage multiple, fast-moving projects and tasks at a given time
- Ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and teach others
- Ability to work non-standard hours
- Ability to work from our India office
Even Better If You Have...
- Experience with other eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity, Nuix, Brainspace, IPRO, Catalyst, Venio, Recommind, Ringtail or any similar processing or review systems
- Experience working in the legal field at a corporation, law firm or consulting business
- Experience with any of the following; Salesforce, Jira, Asana, Talkdesk
- Experience communicating via in writing and over the phone with American clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology or Business field or strong technical background and acumen
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.