IT Systems Administrator
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will help scale DISCO by orders of magnitude and extend the organization’s presence globally while ensuring the security of the company’s intellectual property and user data. You will be responsible for handling endpoint management, deploying and integrating new services, and acting as an escalation point and mentor for our growing IT Service Desk team.
What You'll Do
- Deploy and Manage endpoint devices at scale including macOS, Windows 10 and ChromeOS.
- Manage the DISCO Google Workspace environment, including administration of mailboxes, users, automations & integrations, lifecycle management and general best practices.
- Implement Cloud-first solutions to help the business thrive while maintaining a secure environment.
- Deliver exceptional, customer service focused technical support to our growing organization.
- Identify and implement internal IT process improvements.
- Triage and remediate security alerts from IDS/IPS and endpoint anti-virus.
- Assist with the maintenance of Global Office Networks (Cisco).
- Act as a mentor and escalation point to the IT Service Desk team members.
- Maintain and update our internal IT documentation and user knowledge base.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience managing MacOS, Windows, and Linux in an enterprise setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Super organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem solving and investigation.
Experience managing macOS, Windows or Chrome endpoints at scale.
- Experience designing and maintaining WAN, LAN and WLAN networks.
- Deep understanding of and experience with Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Drive, etc.) and administration thereof.
- Have worked with Cloud-Based Unified Communications and Conferencing solutions (Slack, Zoom, Meet, DialPad).
Even Better if You Have...
- You have experience with a ‘cloud-only’ environment.
- You have experience migrating to or implementing cloud-based Identity solutions.
- You have experience managing and maintaining systems in AWS.
- You have scripting skills in Bash, Powershell or Python.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.