Senior Client Platform Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Client Platform Engineer with a deep understanding of managing MacOS, Windows, and Linux in an enterprise environment. The successful candidate will bring at least 5 years of experience in these areas and will be responsible for managing the computing platform environment across the organization. As a Senior Client Platform Engineer, you'll play a key role in our mission to transform the way DISCOvians work by providing them with unmatched technology solutions that deliver a magical end user experience.
What You'll Do
- Define, implement and maintain enterprise endpoint standards for MacOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage the current and future endpoint environments, ensuring the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the environment setup, topologies, and configurations.
- Conduct system performance tuning and take part in disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Implement software patches and ensure vulnerabilities are mitigated in accordance with policy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions to system performance.
- Manage and resolve technical issues related to the client platform environment.
- Work with security team to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures in the client platform environment.
- Participate in audits through the collection of evidence and interviews with internal and external auditors.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience managing MacOS, Windows, and Linux in an enterprise setting.
- 5+ years of experience deploying, maintaining and supporting MDM systems such as Jamf, Kandji, Microsoft Intune and Google Workspace.
- Endpoint management certifications such as MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), Jamf 400, or Linux Professional Institute Certifications (LPIC).
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining scripts in PowerShell, Bash or Python.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Proven experience with system performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Even Better if You Have...
- Familiarity with public cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Implementing and maintaining DevOps practices in endpoint management
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.