Senior Salesforce & CPQ Administrator
As a Salesforce & CPQ Administrator on the Business Applications team, you will play a vital role at DISCO. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce expert who can not only maintain our systems but proactively identify improvements to our systems and processes. You will be tasked with creating magical experiences for our Go-To-Market teams. Success in this role will enable DISCO to scale by an order of magnitude.
We are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and CPQ. You should be comfortable with working on an agile team and have an understanding of change management processes. The ideal candidate also has exceptional communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts into layman's terms.
What You'll Do
- Own the Salesforce & CPQ application and serve as the primary system administrator for the platform.
- Handle administrative tasks including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our management team to establish suitable Salesforce processes that support business needs.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Manage Salesforce CPQ, including the products, price books, rules, etc.
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Provide support to users across multiple time zones.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle, and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications.
- Experience working in a remote and globally distributed work environment.
Even Better If You…
- Possess Strong data management abilities.
- Have Knowledge of financial processes and systems.
- Have Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
- Obtained Salesforce Advanced Administrator and/or Platform App Builder certifications
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.