ServiceNow Administrator - India
DISCO is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator who is passionate about using technology to enhance service delivery, consulting with business partners to help find automation opportunities and proactive about system improvements. This role is a member of the IT team and partners with their colleagues inside and outside of IT to build and maintain DISCOs ServiceNow system, workflows, and reporting.
As the ServiceNow Administrator, you are responsible for building and maintaining the tools that are critical to providing service and support to DISCO teams. You will be deeply embedded with the business to build an understanding of their processes and proactively identify solutions that directly impact all teams by creating automated workflows, catalog items and integrations with other complex systems. You will have the opportunity to make highly visible enhancements and directly support continuous service improvement from the IT team.
What You'll Do
- Be the technical SME (Subject Matter Expert) for all ServiceNow functions – ITSM, ITOM, Reporting, Workflows and more.
- Build, maintain and improve complex Workflows within ServiceNow to support business processes, favoring automation over manual work.
- Build out the Service Catalog and Service Portal; create new catalog items and update existing ones. Additionally, update existing catalog items to collect more information enhancing first call resolution opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate implementation of major technical projects such as CMDB, Discovery and Performance Analytics within ServiceNow.
- Build automated reporting to support Service Delivery metrics within ServiceNow.
- Lead ServiceNow instance upgrades and patches, ensuring DISCO stays up to date with the latest feature and security enhancements.
- Expand ServiceNow utilization within DISCO, creating a single point of service for all teams. Onboard additional teams into the system, building workflows, dashboards and forms based on their needs.
- Utilize complex integrations between ServiceNow and systems to create automations (ex: Okta).
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to enhance the usability of ServiceNow for DISCO technical and business teams.
- Consult with business partners regularly to drive the appropriate use and adoption of business service applications.
- Conceptualize design, implement, and develop solutions & integrations for complex systems and processes independently.
- Manage the CMDB and ensure it’s accuracy.
- Maintain the ServiceNow product roadmap at DISCO, ensuring current goals are met and continuously adding new goals in support of business operations.
- Keep abreast of advancements and changes in the ServiceNow platform and develop an understanding of how new features can be leveraged to provide business solutions
Who You Are
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience Administering ServiceNow & relevant modules (ITOM, Discovery, ITSM, Performance Analytics)
- 5+ years of experience using ServiceNow (either as a technical user, admin, or both)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Fundamental understanding of IT Service Management
- Understanding of ITILv3 / ITILv4
- Experience using Service Operations Workspace within ServiceNow
- Strong communicator with a focus on service and providing proactive solutions
- Able to translate technical terms to the business and able to translate business needs into technical solutions with ease.
- Detail-oriented, hyper-organized and a passion for learning new technologies and skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Even Better If You Have...
- ITILv3/v4 Certification
- ITOM Foundations Certification
- A passion for educating users on using technology
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.