Sales Development Representative
Do you want to build your sales career at one of the fast-growing Legal-tech companies?
DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Sales Development Representatives to fuel our revenue growth and talent pipeline by conducting high-volume outbound outreach to lawyers, law firms, and corporations.
In this role, you will identify, contact, qualify, schedule meetings, and create opportunities with prospects to fuel the sales pipeline while also learning the skills necessary to progress your Sales career.
Our Sales Development Representatives are often the first point of contact with prospective clients, and as such, are valuable members of the DISCO team responsible for driving revenue for the business. Consistently throughout DISCO’s history, high-performing Sales Development Representatives have served as the primary source of talent recruitment and promotions to multiple positions throughout our growing sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Create a positive impression of DISCO through your professional interactions with senior decision makers
- Opportunity Qualification. Engages with prospects to overcome objections and qualify meetings by identifying pain points, decision makers, assessing needs, aligning product fit and route viable opportunities to account executives.
- Campaign Management. Executes targeted campaigns for assigned territories or segments. Track and report on KPIs.
- Salesforce Management. Logs all prospect touch points and ensures data quality standards are met.
- Prioritize your own progression and development through consistently meeting/over-achieving quotas and participating in team meetings, ongoing training a development sessions and various DISCO U certifications to hone your craft and build your career
- Product Knowledge. Develops and maintains up-to-date understanding of DISCO’s solutions and value propositions.
Who You Are
- Intentional about building or furthering a career in Sales and willing to build a proper foundation by starting as an SDR
- Confident communicator with energetic phone skills, active listening skills, and strong writing skills
- An organized, self-starter with a history of success and tenacity
- Eager to be coached and quick to implement new approaches, adapting to and following best practices
- Collaborative team-player and competitor that thrives in a high-energy and high-volume outbound sales environment
- Approach challenges with a positive, problem-solving mindset, observing opportunities for improvement, and helping develop solutions
Even Better If You Have
- Background in legal technology solutions
- Prior full-cycle sales experience with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding effort and productivity expectations looking to break into SaaS sales
- Demonstrated examples of your competitive and entrepreneurial spirit (such as a side hustle or similar) and your growth mindset
- A bachelor's degree in communications, business, or a related field
- Experience working with Salesforce, Dialpad, G-Suite
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.