Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst on the Business Applications team, you will play an important role enabling the success of many employees across DISCO. This role executes quality assurance testing to maximize effectiveness of our core internal applications that employees use across the organization, and develops testing standards to meet our goals for excellence as DISCO grows.
This includes writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in Salesforce and its related integrated applications. The QA Analyst will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
We are looking for someone with experience planning and executing change testing in Salesforce and other enterprise-level business applications. You should be comfortable with working on an agile team and have an understanding of change management processes. The ideal candidate also has exceptional communication skills and the ability to coordinate User Acceptance Testing with internal end users.
What You'll Do
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to Systems Administrators and software developers.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Test any new software releases (implemented by vendors or in-house developers) to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong experience planning and executing application testing in Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Experience testing inclusive of data flow between business applications using Workato, Jitterbit, or other enterprise integration platforms
- Working knowledge of NetSuite or other ERP applications
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including Python, Java etc.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working tickets in a structured project-based environment, using ticketing systems like JIRA, ServiceNow, or other managed queue systems
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Even Better If You Have...
- Are a Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or a NetSuite Certified Administrator
- Have Quality Assurance-related industry certifications
- Have prior experience as a Salesforce and/or NetSuite application administrator
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.