Group Product Marketing Manager
DISCO is looking for a passionate individual to join our growing product marketing team as a manager. In this role, you will lead a team that develops and executes high-impact go-to-market plans for DISCO’s products, features, and industries. You will act as a subject-matter expert and thought leader for our products — and train your team to do the same. You must thrive in a cross-functional environment and love being a part of a fast-growing SaaS organization. You will report directly to the Head of Product Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Lead, mentor, and develop a group of early-career product marketers.
- Become an expert on DISCO’s target markets, personas, and industry challenges.
- Develop and refine product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products within the legal tech space.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and gather insights to shape product strategies, identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and execute go-to-market strategies for product and feature launches, ensuring the all teams are in sync.
- Oversee the creation of compelling content, including sales collateral, blog posts, videos, webinars, and case studies.
- Equip the sales team with the training and tools needed to succeed, including pitch decks, competitor battlecards, and sales playbooks.
- Collaborate closely with product management, sales, and other departments to ensure marketing strategies align with overall company objectives.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of SaaS experience in product marketing, at least two of which were in a leadership capacity
- Persuasive storyteller with a knack for making complicated concepts easy to understand
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of executives and large groups, in person, on the phone, at events or via video conferencing
- Experience working collaboratively across functional teams, clients, colleagues, and executives
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Even Better If You..
- Have experience in legal technology
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.