We are looking for a Billing Analyst who is excited to play a key role in our growth. This individual will work cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and timely collection of invoices.
What You'll Do
- Liaise with customers to answer billing questions via phone and email
- Follow up with clients regarding past due accounts receivable balances
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Support monthly billing cycles, prepare invoices and review invoices for accuracy
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer customer questions
- Manage data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.
- Process, record and reconcile client payments
- Assist with the completion of miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience in billing
- You possess intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.) are able to pass an Excel test
- Preferably you have experience using NetSuite, QuickBooks and Salesforce
- You are able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to make customer phone calls and follow-up with customers on past due balances.
- You are willing to work extended hours as needed to help the team meet deadlines (some weekends and evening work)
- You have strong organizational skills
- You've obtained an Associates Degree or higher
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.