Director, Customer Growth Marketing
The Director, Account Based Marketing role is responsible for creating and driving the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing strategy and programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation for existing customers for cross sell and upsell, specifically through a 1:few marketing motion.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of setting up, scaling, and leading marketing ABM motions, which have enabled the sales team to sell into high value customer accounts for cross and upsell.
What You'll Do
- Create the strategy for DISCO’s customer ABM motion including reporting and KPIs
- Own the research, execution and implementation of account-focused campaigns against a targeted list of our top accounts.
- Execute programs cross functionally with Field, digital, product marketing, sales and CS utilizing all channels, tools and teams across the marketing mix
- Demonstrate the ability to create, document and share best practices in order to evolve and solidify our ABM frameworks
- Generate qualitative insights on account and program level
- Provide quantitative reporting on campaign and account performance and evaluate areas of improvement
- Work closely with marketing ops and business ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
Who You Are
- 7+ years experience account-Based Marketing (ABM) at B2B tech companies and ability to execute from end to end
- 3+ years leadership experience, capable of driving collaboration and results for a team
- Expert at driving strategy with a variety of tactics across the marketing mix
- Proven track record of executing innovative, multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Strong data analysis skills, proficiency in using analytical tools, ability to translate data into actionable insights, and understanding of relevant key performance indicators
- Strong project management skills, ability to plan, manage, and execute multiple projects at once while working with cross functional stakeholders
- Great self awareness and high EQ
- Experience with legal technology preferred but not required
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.