Director, Sales Operations
We are seeking an experienced sales operations leader to join DISCO and lead our sales support function. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in sales and GTM operations in a SaaS environment and possess a strong knowledge of the GTM sales tech stack landscape, particularly Salesforce. This individual will lead and oversee a team of analysts responsible for enhancing sales process efficiency, managing sales administration, maintaining data quality and integrity, and providing actionable data insights.
This role will partner closely with sales leadership, broader operational/IT teams, and other cross-functional teams to optimize sales and GTM processes. This person will be a true leader and critical stakeholder in improving sales operations and in turn increasing DISCO’s market share.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team in optimizing the GTM process, enhancing data-driven strategies and ensuring compliance through change management.
- Identify, execute, and manage projects to scale, automate, and enhance sales and GTM processes, with a focus on data-driven insights for revenue growth.
- Partner with Business Intelligence to supervise CRM data management with a strong focus on maintaining data quality practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop the 2024 and future GTM plans, including TAM segmentation, sales strategy alignment, and quota planning
- Proactively analyze performance data to support leaders in diagnosing issues, capitalizing on opportunities for enablement, and addressing performance gaps effectively.
Who You Are
- 10+ years in Sales Ops/Marketing Ops with team leadership experience. An MBA is preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can ‘connect the dots’ in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Previous full-cycle sales operations experience with a proven track record of exceeding productivity expectations.
- Strong listening and persuasion skills with the ability to align cross-functional teams on core processes for revenue maximization.
- Familiarity with the GTM tech stack landscape, including CRMs, data management tools, and automation software.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.