Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work directly with customers to understand their needs, and partner with product designers to define features and solutions. You will transform user problems into specific user stories so that engineers can build a product that feels like magic to customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Define and manage a product roadmap that aligns with DISCO’s product strategy.
- Lead a team of designers and engineers to define and build new features.
- Iterate on designs with UX designers until solutions meet an exceptional quality standard.
- Write clear user stories and acceptance criteria, determine the scope of features. sets, lead testing and validation, and coordinate build schedules with engineering teams.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, and Training teams to roll out new products and features, including gathering feedback from early customers to validate the value of new releases.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of product management experience with software products.
- Naturally curious and committed to understanding user problems in the deep and interesting legal domain. However, you do not need to have any legal domain experience - we have plenty of subject matter experts on staff that work closely with our product team.
- A deep experience conceiving, building, and shipping successful software products and features.
- The ability to think big and small. You are comfortable discussing strategy and long term vision with executives, but also able to dive into the details designing a particular interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication at every level - to users, within the company, within your team.
- The ability to diagram user-to-object interaction models in order to understand user workflow and prioritize pain points.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.