We are seeking an entry-level customer-focused individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join DISCO’s growing Professional Services team. In this role, you will consult with customers around the world to prepare data for legal review in DISCO’s ediscovery platform.
- As an eDiscovery Queue Coordinator, you will be a pivotal member of our Data Operations team, working hand-in-hand with our clients to ensure seamless data management. You will collaborate with various departments within DISCO, such as Project Management, DISCO Desk, and Engineering, to uphold our promise of exceptional service and technical prowess.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coordinate with clients to gather specifications for loading data, and discuss various other requirements.
- Facilitate data downloads via FTP, client sharefile, dropbox, or other file sharing methods.
- Ensure thorough review and correct categorization of all incoming tickets.
- Maintain accurate logs and classifications of issues in accordance with our standard operating procedures.
- Adhere strictly to company policies for creating, updating, and resolving tickets in Salesforce.
- Provide proactive monitoring of open tickets, engage with customers for updates, and manage expectations with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Exemplify a high standard of customer service, quality, and a "can-do" attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Your attention to detail is unmatched, and your organizational skills are top-notch.
- A client-service orientation is second nature to you.
- Proficient in using Excel for data manipulation via formulas.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to liaise effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Skilled in accurately discerning client requirements and translating them into actionable tasks.
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Business, Legal, or a related field.
Even Better If You Have...
- An understanding of various data storage methodologies, collections, processing, and electronic production.
- A passionate interest in technology, excellent problem-solving abilities, and the initiative to devise and implement innovative technical solutions.
You possess 6+ months of experience in eDiscovery Industry
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.