Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst collects, manipulates, analyzes, and interprets business data to uncover actionable insights that inform strategy and decision-making across the organization through quantitative analysis. They will collaborate with various stakeholders including executives, analysts, and engineers to understand objectives and identify opportunities for measurement and optimization. They contribute to the company's reporting ecosystem through the development and maintenance of curated data pipelines and dashboards.
What You'll Do
- Data Analysis: Pulls and integrates data from databases and systems, conducting quantitative analysis to spot trends and patterns.
- Data Maintenance and Reporting: Maintains ELT transformations and data tests. Creates dashboards, reports, and visualizations to support informed decision-making within the organization and to provide insights into business performance against KPIs.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborates extensively with stakeholders across the organization to gather reporting requirements and share insights from data analyses.
- Process Improvements: Evaluate analytics processes and tools. Recommends solutions to increase the efficiency of data collection, analysis, and distribution.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with visualization tools
- Experience collaborating with employees at all levels
- Experience with analytics in a SaaS organization
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, C# or Java
- Experience developing data pipelines using dbt
- Experience preparing board decks and other high visibility meeting materials
Even Better If You Have…
- Proficient with SQL, data visualization, and analytics tools
- Proficient in data modeling
- Strong Excel and Google Sheets skills, including Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and SUMIFs
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and quantitative skills
- Skilled communicating technical findings to a non-technical audience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.