At Imandra, we build tools for reasoning about algorithms. Our technology forms an integral part of our customers’ software development lifecycles, from the design stage to analytics and monitoring of critical production systems.
We have a solid foothold in the financial sector, and we are now applying Imandra’s general purpose automated reasoning tools to other industries to help make producing correct software simpler and more accessible for everyone.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the Imandra reasoning engine, check out our interactive technical docs at https://docs.imandra.ai/.
We are looking for a driven technical writer with previous software development or technical writing experience.
Imandra strives to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people worldwide, regardless of their background.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Gain deep understanding of products and services, and translate complex information into simple, polished, engaging content
- Write marketing content - e.g. blog posts, website copy, press releases
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of target audience, turning insights into language for user success
- Develop and maintain detailed database of reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative methods for improvement