Sr. Engineer 5G Layer-1 Development
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryPlans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
May use common development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Design & Development of Layer-1 of 5G gNB
- Resolution of field issues.
- New feature additions.
- Module/sub-system level responsibility.
- Must have worked on at least one OFDM based commercial wireless technology Layer-1 Development (e.g. WiMAX, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, LTE, 5G).
- Excellent working knowledge of 4G/5G Layer-1 and 3GPP spec.
- Hand-on expertise on the 4G/5G Layer-1 development on a GPP or DSP.
- Good understanding of the communication signal processing algorithms.
- Hands-on expertise on field deployment issues resolution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mentoring junior members.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.