Senior Support Engineer
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryProvides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Interprets customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers. This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and networking/wireless networking.
- Deploy products to customer systems (either onsite or remotely)
- Execute Mavenir proprietary application administration
- Perform cross-product support including complex system recovery
- Analyze log files to assist in problem identification and resolution
- Diagnose and isolate complex cross product inter working issues and third party issues
- Own and handle customer support requests in accordance with customer service levels, ensure customer service level agreements are met
- Propose, review, approve and implement changes on systems in deployment or support phase
- Recommend product/process improvements to product development team and product management
- Participates in 24x7 on-call coverage during out-of-office hours
- Willingness to learn new things
- Willingness to travel to abroad to customers
- Analytical thinking
- Good experience working with Linux and network administration
- Experience of installing, upgrading and configuring computer hardware and software
- Good virtualization experience
- Knowledge of mobile networks preferred but not essential
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- Experience working with IP networks
- Experience working with DBs
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.