Senior Salesforce Developer
OJO is an Austin-based real estate technology company partnering with the top real estate agents and teams to deliver value to millions of consumers on its platform. The company’s platform for buying, selling, and homeownership meets people wherever they are on their journey, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. Through a bespoke combination of people and technology, OJO cultivates a deep understanding of individual needs and preferences, matching people with the right tools and trusted providers to equip anyone to unlock the abundant benefits of home ownership.
Our residential search site Movoto provides personalized recommendations and highlights listings best suited to each consumers’ needs and preferences, so they never miss a home that might be the right fit. OJO Homeowner, our home management and finance tool, helps consumers uncover hidden savings, monitor equity, and plan for the future, whether managing their home as an asset or identifying the right time to sell. We also have a network of top-rated real estate agents and teams on our OJO Pro+, OJO Pro, and OJO Select Network platforms, to match each consumer with the expert who can best support their individual journey.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., OJO has placed 29th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 and 49th on the Inc. 5000. To date, the company has raised more than $140 million to fuel its rapid growth. CEO and Founder, John Berkowitz, has been named EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Central Texas and a top CEO by the Austin Business Journal and the company’s executives have won more than a dozen industry awards in the past year. OJO is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has employees globally with a presence in Chicago, Minneapolis, and San Mateo; and a large operations center in St. Lucia.
We consistently incorporate social and environmental impact into decision-making at OJO because we consider it important to the success of our business and our overarching purpose to equip anyone to unlock the abundant benefits of homeownership. From saving to buying, owning to selling, we guide people through all the twists and turns along the way. So they can unlock more than just the front door.
About the Role:
As a Senior Salesforce Developer at OJO, you will play a critical role in guiding our Salesforce implementation. You will partner with a team of administrators and work closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify business requirements, lead development, and provide support for Salesforce. Strong business management, systems strategy, and programmatic development skills are critical.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the Salesforce strategy and driving the roadmap, taking into account new releases and features from SFDC as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Collaborating with operational stakeholders, including defining requirements, suggesting alternatives, and setting priorities.
- Designing best practices and guidelines for platform stability and expansion. This includes but is not limited to, developing detailed business requirements, including use cases, risk mitigation, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining core integrations with related systems through the use of ETL and custom code.
- Providing direction and technical management for the planning, designing, implementation, integration, and operation of dynamic enterprise systems as well as vendor management.
- Assessing the impact of new requirements on all systems, from ERP to CRM to customer-facing systems.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of programmatic development experience in Salesforce (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components) including APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Prior experience working in a Salesforce org that has multiple enterprise integrations
- Experience with integration between enterprise information systems
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce certifications
Location: We have a slight preference to have this role based in Austin, Texas but are open to candidates elsewhere. We are able to hire in the following states: California, Illinois, Minnesota, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, North Carolina, New York, Texas
What do we have to offer?
- Equitable Pay Practices
- Flexible PTO Policy
- 20+ Paid Company Holidays
- Options for 100% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Medical Health Premiums
- Robust Ancillary Benefit Offerings Including Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Coverage, and Pre Tax Savings Accounts
- Talkspace Access for Employees and Their Dependents
- Home Office Stipend
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Investment in Continued Learning
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Dog-friendly Workplace
Ready to join us? Here’s what to expect next:
Step 1: Complete the application below
Step 2: Recruiter Phone Screen
Step 3: Hiring Manager Video Interview
Step 4: Subject Matter Expert/Technical Video Interview
Step 5: Final Round Interview + Role-specific Project Assignment (for many roles)
Diversity and Inclusion at OJO:
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and do not discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, and veteran status. We provide equal employment opportunities at all stages in the employment process, including hiring, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Further, all of our employees have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times.