Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Join Our Team at RealWork Labs!
Hello there! We're RealWork Labs, a dedicated crew of innovators based in Austin, Texas. We're in the business of helping home service providers build online trust with homeowners, and we're pretty good at it, if we do say so ourselves.
We've built a hyper-local content platform that allows service providers to easily share their work through videos, reviews, and photos tied to their job site location. It's all about quality and trust with us, and we're proud to say our platform has proven its worth by helping our clients establish a strong online presence and build trust with their customers.
RealWork Labs is based 100% in the US and headquartered in Austin, TX.
At RealWork Labs, we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking an experienced Full-Cycle Account Executive (AE) to join our growing Sales organization. As the first and last line of communication turning prospects into customers, ideal AEs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at overcoming objections, closing sales demos, and driving top-of-funnel / cold outreach to ensure successful deal pipelines. You should be an eager learner with strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every prospect is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, and your own paycheck.
Location: In Office Required - Austin, Texas
- Utilize Salesforce, VanillaSoft, sourced leads, cold calls, and email to generate and close new sales opportunities
- Identify prospective customer needs and highlight solutions offered via RealWork Labs' reputation management platform
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in a transactional sales cycle
- Efficiently manage our curated and pre-sourced leads to set and close successful product demonstrations
- Participate in daily sales meetings to share strategies for success and learn from others
- Minimum 3-4 years of previous B2B sales experience required, with a proven history of exceeding targets
- Familiarity and comfort with the fast-paced nature of growth and change in a start-up company
- Collaborative mindset and emotional intelligence; we take ownership, not credit
- You are a self-starter and intrinsically motivated to succeed
- You are a creative thinker with the ability to approach challenges with new ideas and perspectives
- You are a confident communicator and an excellent listener via phone and video calls
Why Join RealWork Labs?
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Parental Benefits
- Regular team outings & events
- Flexible PTO
RealWork Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, and federal law or ordinance.