We’re looking for a self-sufficient, resourceful, and versatile individual to join our hard-working team at Schoolinks. This role is an equivalent of a technical project manager or a technical CSM.
Your Responsibilities Will Include...
- Serve as the main point of contact for those complex implementation projects with our larger clients
- Understand data dependencies and help resolve data issues
- Problem solve and coordinate data integration with our clients and CSMs
- Conduct problem solving sessions with clients and help troubleshoot
- Engage and follow up with partners to drive adoption and speed up implementation process
- Continuously define, document problems and challenges faced by our partners
- Assist the product team with quality assurance and improvement of the product
- Help drive adoption and usage throughout implementation period
- Project management skills (understand task dependencies/sequence and manage of tasks)
- 4+ years experience as an implementation specialist for any SaaS company
- Ability to write and run scripts is a plus
- You like presenting in front of large crowds and are very confident
- Clear and concise communicator — the ability to boil down product and engineering jargon into simple and concise customer communications.
- Positive attitude - you can stay optimistic in high stress situations
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment — you know when and how to find the right information when you need it.
- 100% health care coverage
- 401K with matching
- Dental & Vision
- Paid maternity leave
- Annual team offsite
- Office in East Austin (non-remote only)