Customer Success Manager
The Schoolinks Customer Success Team is continuing to grow as we bring on new customers. We're looking for passionate, customer centric individuals to be the next Customer Success Managers. (We're looking for various roles and based on your experience and skill set you will be be brought in at the appropriate level as either an Associate CSM, CSM or Sr. CSM.)
Your Responsibilities will include...
- Serving as the main point of contact and build relationships with our districts through the various life cycle milestones (onboarding, nurturing and renewal/expansion)
- Onboarding new customers by leading the project kickoff, scheduling and delivering training and working with internal and explain teams to facilitate data integrations & platform setup and configuration
- Continue to manage the customer through onboarding and to the nurturing stage by conducting regular check-ins, manage multi-layer stakeholders, providing ongoing support, monitoring usage and sharing best practices to drive adoption.
- Renewing the customer will be the outcome of this work as you will close the renewal while also looking for expansion opportunities by providing additional solutions to solve the customer's needs.
- Through out the year you will ensure SchooLinks continues to deliver value for staff and student users.
- Remaining flexible to customer needs with continuously updating configurations within the platform.
- Provide customer feedback to our Product Team, collected during the various customer engagements.
- Continuously define, document problems and challenges faced by our districts.
- Keep account records and notes updated in a CRM such as SalesForce, Catalyst or other CS tools.
- 2+ years experience in implementation and customer success for SaaS company (ideally K12 experience)
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills (understand task dependencies/sequence and manage of tasks)
- Positive attitude - you can stay optimistic in high stress situations
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment — you know when and how to find the right information when you need it.
- Ability to close renewal and expansion agreements with districts
- Travel - based on customer needs with meetings and trainings some travel will be required. Additionally company off-sites
- 401K with matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid maternity leave
- Team offsite meetings
- Office near downtown Austin