Content Marketing Leader
A few things you can expect to jump in on right away:
- Create and drive the content strategy across the entire customer journey
- Deliver high quality content from concept to production in many forms by leveraging SEO (i.e. webinars, blogs, articles, newsletters, and email campaigns, website content, ghost write thought leadership materials, whitepaper, datasheet, quick guides, social media, presentation, video, technical documentation, etc)
- Create customer case studies
- Coordinate details, execute projects, and work cross-functionally with other teams within Monday.com and Hubspot
- Measures success metrics and analyzes reports to assist with recommending areas for improvement
- Research SEO, industry trends, competitors, and regulations
- Assist in managing multiple marketing projects, programs, and/or events prioritizing workload and completion under tight deadlines
- Track and report to the executive team updates on project progression
- Align messaging with company objectives and strategic goals; puts the customer first in every step of the content creation process
- Help identify and fill content gaps throughout the buyer and customer journey
- Manage the day-to-day information exchange with all internal resources for detailed specifications, material due dates, reviews, edits, and approvals
- Create, analyze, and summarize customer survey results
- Build customer insights to understand personas and inform product innovation, marketing campaigns, and content
While we care more about bringing the right person onto our team over skills, we anticipate top candidates would meet the following criteria:
- Experience with Contact Center Operations and have created content for the contact center space
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with internal and external teams
- Deep experience with webinars, blogs, articles, newsletters, and email campaigns
- You believe employees are the most important asset and you have a servant leadership style
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results, and continuous improvement
- Ability to work successfully, in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong creativity and brainstorming skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated writing and marketing skills
- Ability to work independently, while engaging the SME and providing information to the team
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and meet deadlines
We’re looking for a great teammate!
Great companies are built by great teams who go above and beyond to delight customers. We’re eager to partner with someone that will use their knowledge, skills, and experience to make all of us—and our product—better.
- Passion for what you do: The reality is our clients love us because we make something that is frustrating, easier, faster, and, um…kind of fun! We get excited about that! We enjoy the company of people who care about the problems we’re solving.
- Sense of ownership: Our mission is big and our vision bold. We succeed as a team by supporting each other and acting with a sense of ownership. We look for teammates that can make our product and our team better every day.
- An eye on the Vision: We want to hear your voice in our internal meetings and client engagements to help us shape the direction of our culture and team.
- Leadership: People are going to have to follow your lead, and the way you communicate and carry yourself is not something we gloss over.
At AmplifAI, we’re excited to build a team and culture that reflects our values. While we work hard to solve complex challenges for our customers, we believe strongly in a healthy work-life balance for our team. We offer a generous package of employee benefits and some unconventional perks as part of our commitment to employee development. These include:
- Multiple health insurance plan options (medical, dental, vision) to keep you and the ones you love healthy.
- We offer unlimited personal vacation with your manager’s approval.
- As you get better, we get better. We provide a stipend for professional development courses.
- Coffee and cold beer! We’ve designed the space in our home office to have lots of different areas and options where you can work. We also offer flexibility to work from home.
More about us!
We recently secured our Series A funding and are thrilled to be able to expand our team. The people engagement category needs some disruption and despite being a young organization, we’re the recognized industry leaders that large enterprises are leaning on. In fact, we’re disrupting the industry and people are noticing! Just check out some of the recent features in Venture Beat, Dallas Business Journal, Dallas Innovates, and other publications around Texas that are excited about our growth opportunities.
We’ve also opened our doors to the world of academia allowing globally ranked universities such as The University of Texas at Dallas and Northwestern an environment to learn through robust practical experience. Recently, a Master of Data Science Capstone team conducted an experiment to evaluate future employee performance prediction using AI and Machine Learning models (Watch the summary video). Thomas Miller, a Ph.D. Faculty Director at Northwestern’s School of Professional Studies stated, "As part of the data science capstone or thesis research, as well as in other Northwestern courses, students learn by addressing real business problems. We encourage students to work with businesses like AmplifAI. This is practical, experiential learning at its best.”
Reach out and get in touch!
Enough about us! We’d love to hear from you and more about your story!