Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryYou will be responsible for monitoring and support of various telecommunication products across the whole Mavenir portfolio for customers all over the world. Incident management and communication with different support teams within Mavenir will be part of your work on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for a person with ability to work alone as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
What will your environment be like?
• Multinational company with offices and customers all over the world
• Working in secured area
• Working on 24x7 shifts (12 hours per shift)
- Monitor vast number of customer platforms
- Handling of customer incidents within defined SLA’s
- Carry out regular health checks and reports for customer
- Perform trend analysis on monitoring alarms, incident reports and service tickets, to resolve identified issues
- Communications management
- React to situations as they arise and deal within prompt manner
- Ability to work on 12 hour long shifts
- Basic Linux skills - navigation in OS using command line, basic knowledge of files, processes, rights, text editors.
- Willingness to learn new things
- Interest in working with variety of monitoring tools
- Proactive thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (equivalent of B2 FCE)
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.