Senior Member of Technical Staff - II, Technical Support
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryProviding technical Radio Access Network (RAN) support for Mavenir small cell products to current and potential customers globally. This is a key customer-facing role that is required to strengthen the existing Customer Support team.
- Provide remote technical support to Mavenir customers ensuring issues and questions are resolved to customer satisfaction within SLA.
- Diagnose and resolve network and RAN issues, including identifying and resolving IP connectivity problems, voice quality issues, and network performance bottlenecks.
- Conduct routine network maintenance tasks to ensure the RAN is operating at peak performance. Perform software upgrades and configuration changes as needed.
- Regularly generate and evaluate KPIs to ensure network performance meets or exceeds defined standards. Identify areas where KPIs are not met and take corrective actions.
- Optimise radio parameters to maximise network efficiency and coverage.
- Good knowledge of Radio access network (LTE/5G)
- Experience of hands-on IP networking and configuration
- Familiarity with Linux / Unix support and system / network administration and installations
- Lab testing experience desirable
- Background of working in Mobile Telecoms either in a carrier / operator, equipment vendor or systems integrator
- Experience of RF network planning/indoor optimisation
- Experience of core networks, MSC or SGSN/GGSN
- Experience of remote support for installation, integration, and configuration.
- Strong customer focus
- Strong problem-solving skills – analysis / troubleshooting
- Very good written and verbal English language communications skills
- Possess a flexible approach to situations and new challenges.
- Willing to demonstrate appropriate judgment, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Degree or higher qualification in a relevant engineering or science subject preferred.
- Ability to communicate in languages other than English desirable.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.