Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryResponsible for employees across multiple development engineering disciplines or individual contributors working across multiple development engineering disciplines. Involved in the strategic design, development and implementation of products to meet market needs. Establishes long-term strategy and plans.
- Innovate; finds new way(s) of working and ensuring short and effective learning cycle.
- Be able to re-apply his/her knowledge to create new teams, products or functions.
- Manage long-term development of assigned teams and products.
- Have a good knowledge of SW engineering (TCO, testing, product lifecycle, etc.) allowing sharing and influencing team members.
- Manage risks and pro-actively try to avoid escalations.
- Can be responsible for a small team
- Be able to recognize emerging problems and address them correspondingly.
- Find new ways of working – innovations in process, approach.
- Well established in his/her role and managed assigned project effectively
- Share the company best practices between the teams.
- Apply standard/well known processes and principles, and ensure short and effective learning cycle.
Coordinate short or long-term project(s) such as Maintenance, Support etc.
- Work typically within environment that is dynamic and changing (external or internal change).
- Be a widely respected authority and advocate of assigned teams, products or functions.
- Have the ability to plan and execute an organizational change.
- Work independently and, if needed, pro-actively seek help from peers or supervisors.
- His/her sphere of influence is going beyond the assigned teams, products or functions.
- Work independently on most management tasks but also require supervision/help/coaching from peers or a supervisor.
- Have soft skills allowing people management, motivation and growth.
- Be able to collaborate and negotiate with other peers and within the management team.
- Understand agile principles.
- Think outside the box of his/her product.
- Work typically within environment that is not static and includes external or internal changes.
- Be able to re-apply his/her knowledge to bring new things into the current or new team.
- Be visible and recognized as a subject matter expert in R&D
- Be able to support and mentor assigned team members
- Work independently.
- Sphere of influence is defined by boundaries of the project.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have soft skills allowing people coordination - able to collaborate and negotiate with others
- Be willing to learn.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.