Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryThe technical writer should be able to collaborate with developers, quality engineers and product managers to develop various guides such as, Solution Description Guide, Installation Guide, Operations Manual, and Feature Description Guide
- Work with internal teams to obtain an understanding of the documentation requirements
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Should be able to multi-Task projects
- Plan, write and deliver customer facing documentation
- Expertise in creating block diagrams in Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 7 – 15 years
- Adobe FrameMaker 17 or above
- Adobe Acrobat
- MS Visio
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.