Statutory Reporting Accountant
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryResponsible for producing timely, accurate, and reliable financial information. Prepares profit and loss, balance sheet accounts, group consolidations, general ledger journals, accruals, and prepayments. Reconciles accounts. Manages and controls the fixed asset register and capital expenditure controls.
- Ensuring that statutory accounts and audits are completed in accordance with local requirements and company policies. This will involve liaising with external advisers and auditors.
- Ensuring agreed audit adjustments are reflected in the ERP system (Oracle R12).
- Liaising with internal finance groups to obtain answers to auditors queries.
- Liaising with the internal legal department to ensure approval process for completion of the statutory accounts is met.
- Locating all statutory accounting information within the ERP system and compiling for the local accounts.
- Assisting in Preparation of UK subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Supporting the statutory reporting team leader with ad-hoc accounting projects
Researching major accounting standard changes that impact our subsidiaries.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with an excellent academic record.
- “Top 10 UK” accounting firm experience is preferred.
- PQE preferred.
- Experience of working with or in international groups.
- Experience with accounting reconciliations.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Advanced communicator to senior level.
- Strong IT skills, advanced excel skills (experience with using ERP systems is required).
- Demonstrates a proactive “can-do” “think outside the box” attitude.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Agility and flexibility.
- Commitment to quality in all aspects of work.
- Tax knowledge and experience working on tax returns and filings would be advantageous but is not required.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.