Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryPlans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
* Experience for RRU SW development and maintenance
* Perfer of RRU HW and Basic RF performanceknowledge(EVM,BLER,ACLR,CCDF etc)
* Perfer of DFE/RFIC/PA SW control experience (RF control,CFR/DAPD/Gain control/AGC/AC/beamforming,etc)
* proficient of linux OS/uboot/Process/thread and related software development/debugging.
* proficient of C/C++ program skill
* familiar of linux yoctor, and application/Kernel module development,Petalinux experience is preferd.
* familiar of UML/Design pattern/Software system design, Architecture principles
* familiar of netConf/SOAP/SNMP related RU control protocol
* familiar of ecpri/CPRI protocol,l1Lo sw related works,
* familiar of VSA/SG manual and GPIB/SCPI control
* familiar of python program
* familiar of Angil development and work with related tools (JIRA,Git,Jenkins,Bitbucket,JFrog)
* Design verification and functional verification on system level
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.