RF Radio Integration Engineer
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryAs HW integration Engineer you will join the Radio Unit team and will be responsible for high-end OpenRAN 5G and 4G RRU and mMIMO radio HW Integration, bring up and verification. This position will be based in Richardson, Texas.
- Radio unit bring up after individual modules are integrated into one.
- Drive and perform RF HW bring-up and verification, including integration with radio SW
- Verify Radio functionalities as per the requirements
- Provide support to various functions (System verification, Production testing etc) as main point of contact for the operation knowledge of the radio
- Radio troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Transceiver RF performance data analysis
- Contribute towards overall RF and Mechanical architecture of the Radio unit
- Ensure production build support for the manufacturing partners for proto types and volume ramp-up
- Provide guidance and leadership
- In-depth knowledge on Radio RF Performance parameters
- Strong RF Circuit troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of HW/SW interface
- Knowledge on digital and mechanical design
- Experience with various PWB materials and large multi-layer layouts
- Familiarity with electronics, PWB and mechanical components supplier base and supply chain
- Deep knowledge on cost efficient manufacturing methodologies and technologies
- Hands-on experience with design tools
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Curiosity to continuosly learn and innovate
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts.
- BS Degree or higher in EE
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a US applicant in need of special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1-469-916-4393. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.