Embedded Software Developer
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryMavenir is looking for a profiles with excellent track record to be part of the Radio Embedded Software team. Focus will be on advanced technology and product development together with our customers. We will progress this as a start-up company in Mavenir and leverage the whole organization. If you would like to work for a start up with resources, a large existing customer base and worldwide reach, this is it.
- Defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
- Drive simplification of our SW to improve readability and decrease the time for troubleshooting; “clean code”. Deliver high quality code that conforms to the design and functional requirements. Develop validation plans and execute them
- Software structures and architectures
- Architect and develop sequence diagrams showing the interactions involved, UML etc
- Drive the architecture of SW and HW interfaces to support interface negotiation
- Drive the strategic modularization work and module re-use
- Creating and maintaining Board Support Packages (BSP)
- Design and debugging of embedded systems software
- Debugging embedded software using an in-circuit emulator: Lauterbach, Trace32, JTAG for ARM
- Usage of open-source SW for increased focus on SW development that creates business value
- Embedded operating systems, Linux kernel and device drivers development
- U-boot, Redboot or other bootloaders
- Embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS and DSP
- Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
- Excellent C programming
- Multithread / real time embedded C programming / debugging
- Comms interfaces - Ethernet / TCP/IP / UDP / SNMP / XML
- Driver interfacing to SPI, I2C, RS232/485, Ethernet etc
- Knowledge of Telecom technology & standards (Sync-E, IEEE-1588v2 etc.)
- Scripting languages Matlab/Python,
- Knowledge of control and management of network elements using a variety of interfaces, such as NETCONF/YANG, Web APIs, message queues, files and databases.
- 8+ years commercial development
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.