RF Design Engineer
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryAs an RF developer you will join the RRH and mMIMO development team and contribute to the development of high-end Open RAN 5G and 4G radio products. In this role you will be challenged to develop high performance cost effective small signal RF circuit design. The ability to do high power amplifier design is considered a strong asset for this position.
- Participation in the design and development of the state-of-the-art 4G/5G radio products Developing the radio RF architecture requirements including cascaded analysis and link budgeting.
- Participate in product studies, especially in the early phases
- Develop small signal RF circuit designs and execute design validation testing.
- Resolve system, performance and calibration issues related to the RF performance
- Develop power amplifier designs and execute design validation testing.
- Identify technology gaps required to build future radio products
- Support devising and perform RF and system level testing as per the 3GPP standard, carriers’ specifications and regulatory requirements
- Prepare detailed technical documents on various engineering subjects relevant to the projects
- Work closely with other teams in the global Mavenir R&D community.
- Deep knowledge and experience in radio development specifically related to RF circuits and power amplifiers.
- Proficiency in RF system architecture and cascaded analysis
- Knowledge of radio principles, signal processing, RF design
- Experienced with simulations tools such as HFSS, ADS, Momentum
- Knowledge of wireless ecosystem, 3GPP, and 5G evolution
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, and a great teammate
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to network
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Desired 5+ years’ experience in telecommunication industry, in radio design and systems engineering roles
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.