Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryPrepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products.
You will be part of our 5G RAN Systen Verification team, you will be responsible for:
• Be familar with RAN products, deep understanding about feature requirement, make test strategy and test plan.
• Requirement analysis and test case design.
• Setup End to End test environment according to test plan, including SUT (System under test) equipments and other SW/HW test tools or equipments.
• Case execution, responsible for fault analysis, report product defects, and fault tracking.
• Work in an agile team, give timely feedback about test progress and status, help to improve product quality and left shift mindset.
• Provide support from 5G RAN perspective to internal teams and external customers/partners.
• At lease 3 years experience in 4G/5G system test for C/U/S/M-planes.
• In-depth knowledge on mobile networks, especially on 3GPP LTE and NR, additional knowledge on the core networks is a plus .
• In-depth knowledge of network protocols for L1/L2/L3, call procedures.
• Solid knowledge of End to End system test methodology, test strategy , test plan and test cases.
• Be familiar with vary 3rd party test instruments like spectrum analyzer, TM500/E500, VSG, VSA.
• Additional knowledge on platform and network vertualization is a plus.
• Good inter-personal and team play skills.
• Good verbal and written English skills.
• Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts.
• Bachelor degree or Master degree in Telecommunications, EE, Computer related.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.