L1 Software Developer
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryPlans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
You will be part of our 5G NR L1 product development team, you will be responsible for
You will be part of our 5G NR baseband product development team, you will be responsible for
• Physical Layer software design and code implementation
• Baseband architecture design and algorithm optimization
• Active part in customer solution discussion and design
• Functional issue troubleshooting
• Support Product integration
• Support field performance activities and improvement
• In-depth knowledge on mobile networks, especially on 3GPP LTE and NR physical standards
• In-depth knowledge and experience of physical channel development on LTE ,5G NR
• Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts
• M.Sc. or B.Sc in Wireless Communication, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
• At least 3+ years’ experience in mobile telecommunication industry
• Proficient in programming with C/C++ on CPU, DSP, ASIC, GPU or relevant platform
• Good to have Processor specific optimization experience
• Good to have solid knowledge and experience in MIMO and Multi-Antenna
• Good to have experience in O-RAN/x-RAN fronthaul interface development(eCPRI)
• Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
• Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent inter-personal skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.