Senior Radio I&V Engineer
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryAs Senior radio I&V engineer you will join the Radio Unit team and will be responsible for developing and executing integration and verification of high-end OpenRAN 5G and 4G radios and radio components for global customers. This position will be based in Beijing, China.
- Join radio HW verification to secure the quality of radio performance and conformance.
- Account for radio SW/FW integration activities at RRU and system level.
- Account for building radio I&V test plan for RRU and RAN requirement.
- Account for radio I&V test case design and development.
- Account for radio I&V issue debug and root cause analysis.
- Account for radio I&V test tool and scripts development to improve efficiency by automation.
- Account for radio I&V test environment setup and optimization.
- Participate customer trials support and PoC activities.
- Provide technical support from radio perspective to internal teams and external customers/partners.
- Provide guidance and leadership in test area.
- Proven radio integration and verification project work at radio unit and RAN level.
- Clear understanding of radio HW/SW/FW integration and verification process and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge on radio HW/SW architecture, way of radio SW/FW implementation.
- Solid knowledge on test tools and scripts development, embedded system test/debug capability.
- Be familiar with vary test instruments like VSA, MXG, VNA, OSC and phase shifter, better to learn chamber.
- Solid knowledge of radio systems and mobile networks, especially on 3GPP 4G/5G standard Layer1 and radio relatives, mMIMO and mmW are big plus.
- Good inter-personal and team play skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts.
- Master degree in Telecommunications, EE, Computer.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in telecommunication industry in radio integration and test role.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.