Lead - Technical Publications
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Role SummaryBeing part of the Technical Publications team, contribute in preparing and releasing technical documents related to operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures.
Prepare installation, Help and Maintenance guides and release notes
- Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for documents, multimedia, web-based publications and user sites; may produce content for embedded user assistance technology.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users. May document engineering processes and specifications.
- Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements. Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Good illustration skills are required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar profile
- High level view of wireless technology
- Profound efficiency in tools used for documentation, illustrations and visual drawings to scale. .
- He or she can research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users.
- Candidate should be able to take lead and drive information from multi team environment across locations
- Bachelors in Engineering
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.